Trevors foodservice is a family run foodservice provider based in Blackpool delivering ambient chilled frozen + non food (Soon to move to Fleetwood).
Find career progression and security with the biggest food service provider in Blackpool and Fleetwood, join our growing team today and see how far you could progress.
At Trevors Foodservice we work with the UK’s leading food and non-food suppliers to bring our customers everything they need to support their business and catering needs.
Our goal is to support and supply quality products to our local communities so they can educate, care, entertain, and feed the North West. Having an easy and smooth experience for our customers is important to us, and a strong team dedicated team allows us to-do so.
Fulfilment of customer orders through picking and loading orders; meeting all company standards for health and safety, food hygiene, quality, security and productivity. Ensuring completeness and correctness of all orders within the required timescales.
· General warehouse duties including picking, packing, loading & unloading of vehicles and pallets, ensuring goods are not damaged through mis-handling, faulty storing, stacking or loading
· To undertake picking duties in the freezer, working in temperatures of up to -21 degrees.
· To be able to work in a safe manor at all times, following all Health and Safety requirements.
· Work to set KPI targets as communicated to you by the Company and /or your Managers, to include; picking error standard of 99.90% and achieving / surpassing all pick rates as set.
· Maintaining set targets which also includes working in the freezer environment.
· Good attention to detail, cross-checking picked orders to ensure accuracy
· Basic knowledge and adherence to food hygiene, HACCP and health and safety best practice.
· A willingness to undertake new duties and be trained in new skills corresponding to the job as required
· Actively and routinely maintain the warehouse in a clean and orderly condition
· Loading and unloading of goods from vehicles
· Assisting to perform inventory cycle counts and audits as directed by manager
· Assisting with the training of new workers
· Promote quality, responsibility and teamwork
· Attending and participating in staff meetings, tool box talks, performance reviews and any other meetings as required by the Company
Blackpool + Fleetwood